The Region 2 EPS Partnership provides supports for quality improvements, such as accreditation and participation in the MA state Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS). We encourage programs to take advantage of the services we provide with funding from the MA Department of Early Education and Care.
Our services include:
- Technical assistance offered by phone or in person with upward mobility in the Quality Rating Improvement System.
- Group and individual coaching services available to programs for those pursuing and maintaining NAFCC and NAEYC Accreditation, participating in the Quality Rating Improvement System, and compliance with EEC licensing regulations.
- Information sessions on the accreditation and the quality-building process
- Guidance with development of Program Professional Development Plan (PPDP) and Continuous Quality Improvement Plans (CQIP).
- Fifty percent reimbursement for fees paid for accreditation enrollment and annual fees.
Program Quality Resources